Hello 🙂 Trust you are all well.
‘The Museum Memories Project‘ turned 2 on 15th April, 2022, and we are overwhelmed with your love. We have nearly 100 memories of museums visited by our contributors from all over the world!!!
It’s the world’s 1st free digital archive and resource of museum memories and much more 😊
To celebrate our 2nd birthday, we have completed the the 1st phase of our website https://www.themumeproject.com/
It has the following sections:
- *Memory Zone* lists the museum memories – you can select from those by children, our team members, and from Indian and international museums (this list be updated)
- *Visual Stories* features stories drawn from history by young artists – 1st story is of the discovery by a small child of the learning difficulty of the Mughal Emperor Akbar (based on factual information)
- *Initiatives* presents our ongoing work through 3 colabs with museums and their staff, globally
- *About* describes our project in detail. You will find about our dynamic team here *Meet the Team*
- *Press* links where we have been featured
Do email us for partnerships or sending your memories of a museum to: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘The Museum Memories Project’ Team
Many many thanks Team: Deeptanshu Sanyal, Ashwini Parihar, Aakanksha Tated, Apeksha Parmar, Kareena Vaswani, Manu Srivastava, Prachi Joshi, Tressa Joseph and Bharat Manoj.
Thank you colab partners:
Mr Anjani Kumar Singh, Anthony Lopez, Vikas Dilawari, Aanchal Mehta, Ami Shroff, Poornima Sukumar, Suyash Srivastava, Shrujan Trust, Living & Learning Design Centre, Kutch, Aravani Art Project, Chelsea Santos, Dr. Hansmukh Seth, Ronak Rathore, Neeraj Soni, Udaipur City Palace Museum, Lopez Design and Bihar Museum.
Special thanks to all the museum memory contributors, especially Netra, Raahi Mohandass and Bindhu Madhu, Aujaswie and Richa Jain, Kabir Saini, Anubhuti Bhalla and Sumit Saini.